maldives destination wedding at four seasons landaa giraavaru
A Four Seasons on-site expert will work with you or your wedding consultant to reserve your dates, plan the schedule of events, coordinate all food and beverage details – from menu design to linens – and assist with other aspects of your wedding experience at this Resort in the Maldives.
Our Resident Florist will be pleased to assist you in making arrangements and creating themes (and matching décor) for your event setting.
PUBLIC AREA AVAILABLE FOR PICTURES
Subject to availability, select public areas within the Resort may be available to wedding parties.
Our talented in-house Pastry Chef can create a beautiful customised wedding cake in the flavour of your preference. If you have a photograph of a special cake, we will be happy to prepare that cake for you.
Four Seasons prides itself on culinary creativity, and offers an extensive array of menus to choose from. We can also completely custom-design a menu for you, including your choice of beverages. Whatever the wedding event, from an intimate family brunch to a sophisticated cocktail buffet or a grand reception banquet, our team will assist you or your bridal consultant, from planning to execution.
LINENS AND TABLETOP DÉCOR
Four Seasons offers superior quality linens, cutlery, china and glassware for all banquet tables. Special colours, patterns or designs can be provided upon request for an additional fee.
At your request, Four Seasons can arrange local transportation for you or your visiting guests.
WEDDING PACKAGES Details
Our package includes all of the following:
- On-site wedding specialist to plan your event
- Non-religious Wedding Celebrant
- Bridal Bouquet of fresh tropical flowers
- Bridal hair and make-up
- Groom’s Boutonniere
- Standard decoration of selected Wedding Venue (Over-water Wedding Pavilion or Blu Beach)
- Wedding Buggy & Dhoni Decoration
- Photography (approximately three to four hours, including ceremony period)
- High-resolution wedding photographs in Thumbdrive
- Pre-ceremony cocktails for bride and groom
- Wedding Celebration Entertainment – Bodo Beru Drummers
- Wedding Cake
- A Bottle of Champagne for post ceremony celebration
- Romantic Set Dinner with bottle of wine at spectacular spot on the island
- Floral bath at evening turndown
- Morning-after in-bungalow/villa breakfast inclusive of Mimosa Cocktails
- Two-hours Couple Spa Treatment
- Ceremonial Certificate from the Resort
- Personalized Coral Frame
*Package is designed especially for wedding couple only
*Package is not inclusive of accommodation and transfers to the resort
*Prices are subjected to 23.2% Service Charge and Goods & Services Tax
*Please note that the above inclusions are subject to change without prior notice
Advance booking is required. All offers are subject to availability at time of booking, unless otherwise noted. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to previously booked business. Rates do not include taxes and gratuities, unless otherwise noted. Rates are subject to change.